Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lisa3876's Channel

After coming to the conclusion that ad campaigns on social media was not for me I found a lot of good information on youtube. This one affiliate marketer really stood out to me lisa3876 she has been in the field for more then a few years and really knows her stuff, pretty much she tells it like it is. Its really hard to find affiliate marketers who are legitimate and who aren't just scamming you to make money. I learned in this type of industry that there is a lot of false advertising from affiliate marketers and its hard to know who is really telling the truth. Lisa not only explains to you everything that did not work for her but also what she did that helped her business become successful.  She really knows her stuff when it comes to creating a website and getting traffic. I know that when i am ready to create my website i will be using her methods. After the Anthony Morrison seminar i found Lisa's videos on youtube and i am so happy i did because she really helped me put everything into perspective.

Visit Lisa's youtube channel


No comments:

Post a Comment