Sunday, August 28, 2011

Anthony Morrison seminar

I went to a seminar with my mom about affiliate marketing, which i had not a clue about. It was really difficult to stay in tuned and focused, then he started talking about  facebook, twitter and myspace (ding ding ding) now that i knew about and used every day. Anthony Morrison's brother went into the whole thing about making money with ads on social networks and dating sites. That all sounded great and i was motivated to get started. When i got home after the long 3 day seminar i couldn't wait to turn on the computer and create a few ads. Sadly my ads were not clicked on which was a little disappointing but expected, i knew what it all entailed and i definitely did not have the money to keep doing the ads. I moved on to the next project that was part of my homework, making a blog and putting content on it that i was interested in. Everything was going ok but i still wasn't making money and it felt like i had hit a dead end. I wanted to know more about affiliate marketing so i went on youtube, i had found a lot of good information. I'm not going to lie at first i was a little mad that my mom had spent 2k for the seminar. Then i realized that it was just a stepping stone for me and before i didn't even know what affiliate marketing was. So overall it was a good experience i learned a lot, will i ever use what Anthony Morrison's sibling taught us probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment